As for
being a tourist, Lleida was truly amazing. We went on a fantastic trek up to the Lleida castle, which sat upon the hill. It was great in which we didn’t know how to go up, so we just followed these trails. We soon found that this was not the tourist route as it dead-ended into the castle corner. But, we noticed specific “bricks” that had been pulled out, making it perfect for climbing. So, that’s what we did, we climbed the walls of the Lleida castle and soon found ourselves looking far and wide out to the town of Lleida. We soon were upon the steps of the former cathedral, and the architecture was truly magnificent as we walked inside, entranced by the soaring walls and the wonderful filtering of light.In Zaragoza, Le Seo Cathedral was breathtaking with its fresco-ed ceilings. I unfortunately was forbidden to take pictures there, but it was definitely worth the 30-minute walk. I absolutely loved it!
As for the World Expo, the architecture was phenomenal. With water and sustainability a major component of the fair, it was truly marvelous. It was like I had taken a step into the future.And what was even more amazing was that I got to see the Cirque du Soleil perform. It was a real treat, as I had only expected exhibitions, but here we had a finest of performing arts. But yes, that is all. I am soon off to Arusha! I cannot wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment